Temat: What other feats of strength do you like to perform?
Over the weekend, James Crossley (of UK Gladiators fame) set a new world record for the Dinnie Stones at their home in Aberdeenshire and he has provisionally agreed to an interview for this site, therefore I am opening the floor for questions to ask him. So far the questions that will be posed are:
1) Who inspired you to lift the Dinnie Stones?
2) Did David Webster know of, or indeed suggest, this record?
3) How did you train for this record?
4) How familiar are you with the history of stone lifting and who is your hero in the sport?
5) What other feats of strength do you like to perform?
6) What's next?
I didn't find the right solution from the internet.